Air Conditioning Repair in Marietta, GA
Heating and A/C systems may wear eventually with use, proper routine maintenance could maintain your car cabin temperature for the comfort of you and your passengers. BP Car Care Center - Tire Pros offers quality Marietta, GA auto repair services and Marietta, GA A/C repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems work to keep your car cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The air conditioning system also serves a twin function of operating your defrost in the winter. Heating systems are composed of a heating system core that acts like a little radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses that operate the warmth from the engine to the center. Air conditioning systems work similarly, by bringing coolant to the fan to blow chilly air in the cabin. Unlike house cooling and heating systems, your heating unit and air conditioning do not fully operate off electric parts, but they use the engine's heat and the engine's cooling down abilities to alter the temperature.
Marietta, GA Car A/C Repair Service
Why service is essential: Heating and A/C systems can wear out eventually with usage, hose pipes can easily obstruct and leak otherwise serviced, causing bad performance or a lack of heating and cooling capacities. Proper upkeep can keep your automobile comfortable for you and your passengers.
Ways to tell if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your A/C blows only slightly cooler compared to the air exterior
- Air that blows in smells moist, rotten, or like mildew
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just slightly warmer compared to outside
- The defroster takes longer than normal to function, blows in unclean air, or doesn't function
- Your heating system or A/C just works when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the car is still
- Your heater blows chilly air, or the air conditioning blows warm
- At the highest setting, your vents do not push out much air
A comprehensive examination of heating and a/c systems includes:
- Examining the interior and blower
- Inspecting radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- Screening the compressor belt
- Inspecting for leakages or various other damage.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Contrasting the A/C pressure to producer requirements
- Examining the A/C system for refrigerant leaks
- Check the interior vent air temperature
BP Car Care Center - Tire Pros offers quality Marietta, GA Air Conditioning Repair
Remember to schedule your heating or air conditioning check prior to the heat of the season, to make certain you have the most comfortable driving experience. Contact us today to arrange your next auto A/C repair Marietta, GA auto repair service. BP Car Care Center - Tire Pros is proud to be your local auto repair shop and provider of tires in Marietta, GA.